I'll leave the Forum.

Go down

I'll leave the Forum.

Post by PhailWhale on Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:03 pm

I'm gonna leave the Forum forever because some fu**ing morons are hating on me. Or actually just one moron.

DRAMA EPISODE TWO.

Spoiler:
Brawler04:
Such a fu**ing idiot. He bans me at every damn chat where he is a mod. What's the reason? haha, well, alting. Is there any fu**ing rule called "don't change your name that often"? Didn't think so.
Second, I'm allowed to change my name whenever I want. It's not that I have different names, but people call me 2L8, EnemySnack, ShuckNorris, however you call it. My original name is Enemysnack. Get it in your fu**ing head. I don't know why you hate me, but I guess just because you got your ass owned at RTB. My name in the F5 chat was "Snacknessmonster", but you'll join any other xat with the name that you changed the last time. That was at the SU chat. everyone put "nessmonster" in the end of their name.
I'm tired of writing complaints to Admins because some idiot bans me for 6 hours for no reason. They will just respond with "I'll talk to him about that.". Guess what? Nothing happens. Just another wasted 6 hours of my attempt for getting tested.


First off, I'm not changing my name every day. I just got more accounts in my account. Actually 3. ShuckNorris, 2L8 and EnemySnack. As I said, people know me with different names. I had 120 names at my online strategy game. It was broken, anyway. And no, people didn't know me with 120 different names in a 50-man-circus, that's something called "smurfing", not "alting".

Second off. That was the fu**ing leader from Anabrawlika. He has a **** name, too. Wanna know it?
Tim. No, he isn't my clan leader (anymore), I left the damn clan like 3 weeks ago and he is still complaining. He lost 2 of his best members (SHL and I) and is ***** about it in an English chat who everyone doesn't give a bunghole about it. Tim and Tim just "make my day", seriously. They are like "Can't let you join that, 2L8!". As long as the Admins are ok with letting me tryout for clans, you are not supposed to stop me.

You talked about how I am multi-clanning, although I am not. If you don't get any fu**ing conversation, stop trying to stay in the spotlight. I couldn't even explain any single damn thing, because I got banned for another 6 hours.


Fu** you too Mister. I'm out.


Make love, not war, huh? Well, this is the result when you try to "make love".
avatar
PhailWhale
Smash Apprentice

Number of posts : 425
Age : 25
Brawl: : 4811-8366-0254

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 20

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/knakolo

Back to top Go down

Re: I'll leave the Forum.

Post by Brawler04 on Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:17 pm

lol props to meh xD. plus shudnt u kno the euro testers were not present? stop asking for tests from high input delay americans when ur in fukin germany u dope
avatar
Brawler04
Smash Apprentice

Number of posts : 426
Age : 24
Brawl: : 1332-7419-9951

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'll leave the Forum.

Post by Plaid02 on Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:34 pm

I'm with 2l8/EnemySnack/whatever on this one. Tim, you seem to have offended almost as many people as Kingdom.
avatar
Plaid02
Triforce Knight
Triforce Knight

Number of posts : 228
Age : 25
Brawl: : 5198 2125 7297

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 0

View user profile http://athena.edenpr.org/~09harrisb

Back to top Go down

Re: I'll leave the Forum.

Post by Kingdom Come on Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:41 pm

Tim=cocky,stubborn,arrogant,hardheaded,likes seeing people get hurt, one of many reasons we lose/can't gain a member.

I don't offend people i play with them, but yea I get your point.

Kingdom Come
Smash Veteran

Number of posts : 770
Age : 25

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'll leave the Forum.

Post by Zephron© on Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:08 pm

Plaid02 wrote:I'm with 2l8/EnemySnack/whatever on this one. Tim, you seem to have offended almost as many people as Kingdom.

Not that bad Plaid.

I do meekly side with 2l8, though his frequent name changes do bother me, he does have his right to change it.

Brawler is a very competitive person. Big surprise <.< And Kingdom, I wouldn't talk about him being stubborn and such when you're every one of those things. Yes, I know you're a hypocrite. Being one means you don't flaunt it. And he is NOT the reason we don't get members! Pah! He is hardly ever here anymore. That was such an ignorant statement...

Tim, I do respect you, but cool off, seriously. The frequent arguments and banning.... it's ridiculous.

_________________



"Politics are important. If you aren't Liberal by age 18, you're heartless. And if you aren't Conservative by age 30, you're an idiot."-My SS teacher
avatar
Zephron©
PK Knight
PK Knight

Number of posts : 1615
Age : 25
Brawl: : 1934-2362-2797

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'll leave the Forum.

Post by HanZo on Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:40 pm

Wow..so this was happening when im never in chats?
avatar
HanZo
Smash Explorer

Number of posts : 551
Age : 25
Brawl: : 0559-6435-4878

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'll leave the Forum.

Post by Jaguaris on Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:41 pm

Tim, How about you shut the **** up. You've offended me and alot of people. Call me British again I'll rip your throat out where you stand.

And 2l8, Don't leave cause of this ass, just don't. It isn't worth it. Also, what is so annoying about his name changes, just call him 2l8. It isn't that hard.

Brawler04 wrote:lol props to meh xD. plus shudnt u kno the euro testers were not present? stop asking for tests from high input delay americans when ur in fukin germany u dope

That doesn't give you a reason to insult someone. You are scum Tim, utter scum.
avatar
Jaguaris
Smash Apprentice

Number of posts : 489
Age : 24

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'll leave the Forum.

Post by HanZo on Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:30 am

wat does "utter" mean jag?

And BACK TO TOPIC
2l8 tbh probably dun no a thing bout you but i do know your a funny guy and we need ppl like you to brighten our gloomy days so cant you think it over man?
avatar
HanZo
Smash Explorer

Number of posts : 551
Age : 25
Brawl: : 0559-6435-4878

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'll leave the Forum.

Post by Zero on Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:55 am

..Is this a joke?

_________________
Signatures
Spoiler:


Thanks to M4K3_A_M0VE, Dr_Maniacal and spAzn!

avatar
Zero
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 1244
Age : 25
Brawl: : 0989-1985-9880

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 0

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/ZeroX2Fire

Back to top Go down

Re: I'll leave the Forum.

Post by PhailWhale on Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:14 am

Brawler04 wrote:lol props to meh xD. plus shudnt u kno the euro testers were not present? stop asking for tests from high input delay americans when ur in fukin germany u dope

I know a lot of US testers who tested EU-people.. Tomaz tested me once, Zach even twice.. Also my Internet Connection is good enough to have almost no delay. You could call it "fukin germany", since I don't really like to live here. kthxbai.

Zero wrote:..Is this a joke?

No. ^_^
avatar
PhailWhale
Smash Apprentice

Number of posts : 425
Age : 25
Brawl: : 4811-8366-0254

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 20

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/knakolo

Back to top Go down

Re: I'll leave the Forum.

Post by HanZo on Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:15 pm

Zero wrote:..Is this a joke?
i wish zero i honestly wish...lol
avatar
HanZo
Smash Explorer

Number of posts : 551
Age : 25
Brawl: : 0559-6435-4878

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'll leave the Forum.

Post by Plaid02 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:16 pm

@ Zero: What kind of "Is this a joke" was that?

@HanZo: Seriously? Utter means complete and total.
avatar
Plaid02
Triforce Knight
Triforce Knight

Number of posts : 228
Age : 25
Brawl: : 5198 2125 7297

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 0

View user profile http://athena.edenpr.org/~09harrisb

Back to top Go down

Re: I'll leave the Forum.

Post by HanZo on Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:19 pm

OHHH.........*laughs awkwardly*well dunt i feel like an idiot! xD
avatar
HanZo
Smash Explorer

Number of posts : 551
Age : 25
Brawl: : 0559-6435-4878

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'll leave the Forum.

Post by the green wonder on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:48 am

me too i think i will leave the forum 70%
avatar
the green wonder
Smash Novice

Number of posts : 19
Age : 23
Brawl: : 3523-3981-8942

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'll leave the Forum.

Post by Jaguaris on Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:18 am

WHAT!???
avatar
Jaguaris
Smash Apprentice

Number of posts : 489
Age : 24

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'll leave the Forum.

Post by Zero on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:29 pm

Plaid02 wrote:@ Zero: What kind of "Is this a joke" was that?

@HanZo: Seriously? Utter means complete and total.

I don't know, what is it? : P.

_________________
Signatures
Spoiler:


Thanks to M4K3_A_M0VE, Dr_Maniacal and spAzn!

avatar
Zero
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 1244
Age : 25
Brawl: : 0989-1985-9880

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 0

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/ZeroX2Fire

Back to top Go down

Re: I'll leave the Forum.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum