Smash Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Smash Brothers 4 Story must see!

+6
SmAsHman
PhailWhale
littledude0013
Zephron©
Kingdom Come
angelshadow3593
10 posters

Go down

Super Smash Brothers 4 Story must see! Empty Super Smash Brothers 4 Story must see!

Post by angelshadow3593 Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:21 am

Yeah as most of u guys here have played brawl and beaten the supspace emissary but am i the only 1 left with questions. As u guys seen that master hand (maybe) died leaves me wondering if he will be in smash 4 Shocked Also tabuu can he be really dead. My guess is since him and master hate each other their is going to be an all out war. Maybe that wud be the plot of part 4 Rolling Eyes . And every1 has seen how many good guys there r and like only 4 bad guys affraid Hopefully we can get some more baddies that cud make those babys cry lol! . If any of you guys got anything else about the story for part 4 dont mind posting.
angelshadow3593
angelshadow3593
Smash Learner

Number of posts : 121
Brawl: : 5155-2859-5859

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 0

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Brothers 4 Story must see! Empty Re: Super Smash Brothers 4 Story must see!

Post by Kingdom Come Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:25 am

well the picture of the left vs right could be kinda cool to see something like that in super smash bros 4

btw check out my roster for the game

Kingdom Come
Smash Veteran

Number of posts : 770

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 5

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Brothers 4 Story must see! Empty Re: Super Smash Brothers 4 Story must see!

Post by Zephron© Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:27 am

What if they made the battlefield 3D instead of 2D? The graphics itself are 3d but
everything plays out in a line. You cant move to the side of a character, or run to a corner of the stage. only left and right. Adding that third dimention would be VERY interesting.
Zephron©
Zephron©
PK Knight
PK Knight

Number of posts : 1615
Brawl: : 1934-2362-2797

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 75

Back to top Go down

Post by littledude0013 Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:38 am

I agree with Zephron, but you never know what'll happen in Smash Bros 4. Who knows what Nintendo pops out of their crazy minds next!?
littledude0013
littledude0013
Smash Novice

Number of posts : 32

Smash Points/Trophies

http://www.takeforum.com/brawlspriters/index.php?mforum=brawlspr

Back to top Go down

Post by PhailWhale Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:59 am

I dont really think Master Hand will be "dead" in SSB4. I mean its just subspace emissary.Like you would play the adventure game on normal (SSBM),Bowser wont be Giga Bowser the whole time.Master Hand is just dead while you are playing Subspace Emissary.But if you just repeat the same place the whole time,you will see him like 500 times getting owned by Tabuu. Neutral
PhailWhale
PhailWhale
Smash Apprentice

Number of posts : 425
Brawl: : 4811-8366-0254

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 20

https://www.youtube.com/knakolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingdom Come Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:40 pm

no i say it should be like a war of the worlds tourny that would be badass

Kingdom Come
Smash Veteran

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by SmAsHman Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:43 pm

They said they werent planning on making a SSB4.

sorry pale
SmAsHman
SmAsHman
Smash Learner

Number of posts : 251
Brawl: : 0602-6042-9866

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by angelshadow3593 Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:35 pm

smashman i dont know what ur smoking but did u not see how much money and almost perfect 10 reviews brawl had. Also i dont remember them saying that smash is over. So dont be forming there isnt gonna be a smash brothers 4 cult or something.
angelshadow3593
angelshadow3593
Smash Learner

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingdom Come Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:48 pm

they said they were making brawl as if it were going to be the last entry in the series......

.....but if they do make a next gen system its automatic that they make a new brawl.......nobody said they were going to make a melee.......nobody said they were going to make brawl.........i hope you understand

Kingdom Come
Smash Veteran

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:27 am

i don't think the story will continue in brawl 4.
Zero
Zero
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 1244
Brawl: : 0989-1985-9880

Smash Points/Trophies

https://www.youtube.com/user/ZeroX2Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by SmAsHman Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:19 am

Ok, well PM me for details on the signups for my new "THERE WILL BE NO SSBB4" Cult.
SmAsHman
SmAsHman
Smash Learner

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:02 am

SmAsHman wrote:Ok, well PM me for details on the signups for my new "THERE WILL BE NO SSBB4" Cult.

huh? where did it say that?
Zero
Zero
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 1244
Brawl: : 0989-1985-9880

Smash Points/Trophies

https://www.youtube.com/user/ZeroX2Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Tastingo Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:25 pm

Sakurai did say he wanted this to be the last one, quoted from smashbros.com (Dunno where it is on the site now). He also said that about melee, but we will see. I doubt they would continue the story, especially since the story wasn't that deep.
Tastingo
Tastingo
Head Honcho
Head Honcho

Number of posts : 189
Brawl: : 1375 6873 2038

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 15

Back to top Go down

Post by SmAsHman Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:34 pm

I dont think the Smash Bros series NEEDS a story. melee didnt, really.
SmAsHman
SmAsHman
Smash Learner

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by angelshadow3593 Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:16 pm

well sakurai barely has any other game thats about as famous as his smash bros series. So pretty much if he cant think of any other video game ideas. Then its Smash Bros 4 that he will make in about the next 3 to 4 years
angelshadow3593
angelshadow3593
Smash Learner

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by SmAsHman Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:03 pm

Well, we can only hope, right?
SmAsHman
SmAsHman
Smash Learner

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by DragoonBlaze Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:29 pm

Yea, hopefully they'll have better characters Very Happy
DragoonBlaze
DragoonBlaze
Smash Apprentice

Number of posts : 391

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabz Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:09 pm

The thing is if it were 3d then it could be as fire emblem that woudlnt be too nice and if ti were like now then hen you run to the inside of the screen like when you open tabu"s gate sometimes you woudlnt be able to see if your in the same line of your oppoent"s. in Wich case like they did in pokemon in japan(they invented a virtual reality machine of pokemon like a safari ssb4 could be like that that would fix a little the 3d problem but then again how would you buy that? T he pokemon machine is a public machine in a so called pokemon park something like that.
Gabz
Gabz
Smash Novice

Number of posts : 26

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down