Smash Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saddest Moment(s) Of The Year

+4
petrovich112
Jaguaris
Fyro
Kingdom Come
8 posters

Go down

What Was The Saddest Moment(s) Of The Year?

Saddest Moment(s) Of The Year I_vote_lcap23%Saddest Moment(s) Of The Year I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
Saddest Moment(s) Of The Year I_vote_lcap38%Saddest Moment(s) Of The Year I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]
Saddest Moment(s) Of The Year I_vote_lcap38%Saddest Moment(s) Of The Year I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Saddest Moment(s) Of The Year Empty Saddest Moment(s) Of The Year

Post by Kingdom Come Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:50 am

The end of the year is approaching and we want to highlight everything the good, the bad, and the ugly. We will be giving out awards before the year is over and you will decide who or what will get the awards. Each poll will run for 14 days and after 14 days the two choices with the most votes will then be chosen, then you will pm your votes to either Taz or Rei. All voting ends the 13th of December. The run-off will then end the 21st.

Saddest Moment Of The Year......

The Legacy Of Adam- One, if not the worst time in our brief history, the destruction of the Dojo. It was just absolutely bound to happen given the history of he and his antics, which we knew nothing about at the time. The destruction of the dojo messed up everything, we lost many new members. We even lost Brawlin_Pikachu and EmperorZen, two of the most respected members of the site not to mention leaders of half the clans. The Legacy of Adam will live on forever no matter what he is doing, be it psionix, warcraft, runescape. He will NEVER be forgiven....

The Fall Of EmperorZen- As many would say Zen was one of the core members of the Dojo. When it was destroyed he made a rebels forum for anybody who still wanted to stay together, but still spy on Adam so we could be safe. He along with Jaguar, Nitelite, Player5, 2l8, Stale and others helped take down Adam and liberate Smash City. Well, not too long after we left Takeforum for the New Dojo to be away from Adam, GuruKid and I thought it would be fun to have a clan war between the two sites. It seemed peaceful at first, but every once in a while people got in the heat of things and i had to make bans (sorry nitelite). Well at the deadline of GuruKid and EmperorZen's match they had yet to play, Guru was declared the winner because he challenged him many times. Zen argued that he had originally challenged Guru when nobody was around and that he was to be declared the victor. Zen was disqualified. GuruKid forfeited and no longer wanted to have anything to do with the war. Once the war was over, Zen accused Kingdom Come and Fyro of betrayal. Feeling as though they were both unwanted they left EmperorZen's side never to return. Zen has since pledged to hate Smash Underground ever since. He recently has disappeared not even 2l8 knows of his whereabouts......

The Hiatus' Of Tastingo and GuruKid- When the Underground was still new Tastingo had his life to take care of leaving it all alone to the hands of its creator, GuruKid. A month later GuruKid left as well leaving the site leaderless. The site was in a dark state. Not for too long because Tastingo had arrived to save the day and he made Rei Kaze the new admin. Congrats to Rei. GuruKid and Tastingo have returned and been active since.

Kingdom Come
Smash Veteran

Number of posts : 770

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 5

Back to top Go down

Saddest Moment(s) Of The Year Empty Re: Saddest Moment(s) Of The Year

Post by Fyro Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:52 am

I dunno, Adam was just stupid. it wasn't sad. (for me he only ruined smashcity)

"Once the war was over, Zen accused Kingdom Come and Fyro of betrayal. Feeling as though they were both unwanted they left EmperorZen's side never to return."

There was a leaderless moment? ok.
Fyro
Fyro
Smash Apprentice

Number of posts : 472
Brawl: : 2578 4639 5779

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 10

http://ssbb.8forum.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaguaris Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:30 am

I have no choice but to vote for the fall of Zen. Why?

A) Adam was just a retard, when he was destroyed for the city that was great.

B) I wasn't here when the underground started, so I can't vote for that.

Poor Zen.
Jaguaris
Jaguaris
Smash Apprentice

Number of posts : 489

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by petrovich112 Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:15 am

Well i would have to say something different entirely but of the 3 i would vote c.
because adam was just epic fail and so was zen in a different way(too cocky and a sore loser even though he sucked[half decent]).
petrovich112
petrovich112
Signature Artist

Number of posts : 357

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 20

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteLite Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:26 pm

Hmm i was only here for 2 and adam was really lame. Sooooo i guess ill vote for the fall of zen.
and what does hiatus mean
NiteLite
NiteLite
Smash Learner

Number of posts : 146

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaid02 Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:31 pm

NiteLite wrote:what does hiatus mean
A hiatus is a long break, pretty much. In this context, he's saying Taz and Guru took a break from the site for a while.
Plaid02
Plaid02
Triforce Knight
Triforce Knight

Number of posts : 228
Brawl: : 5198 2125 7297

Smash Points/Trophies

http://athena.edenpr.org/~09harrisb

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:36 pm