Smash Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which side will win, left or right?

+9
GuruKid
Rei
lolololololololololololol
For$@K3n KnIgHt!
RoboFerret
zachisasian
Zephron©
Zero
DragoonBlaze
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Which side will win?

Which side will win, left or right? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap25%Which side will win, left or right? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 5 ]
Which side will win, left or right? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap60%Which side will win, left or right? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 12 ]
Which side will win, left or right? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%Which side will win, left or right? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Which side will win, left or right? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%Which side will win, left or right? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 20

Which side will win, left or right? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which side will win, left or right?

Post by Zephron© Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:25 pm

Since when in ANY games does mario uses a wrench? Sonic isnt really wild anyways. He wears tennis shoes, talks english, and doesnt walk on all 4's.

I say that Mario would pwn Sonic with his fireballs, and F.L.U.D.D.
Mario IS Mr.Nintendo. he has to win. Nuff said.
Zephron©
Zephron©
PK Knight
PK Knight

Number of posts : 1615
Brawl: : 1934-2362-2797

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 75

Back to top Go down

Which side will win, left or right? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which side will win, left or right?

Post by Rei Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:31 pm

Well, in real life Mario would be a 40 year old plummer and Sonic would be some kinda freak show blue hedgehog with tiny sneakers on. XD I don't think Mario would fight the world only blue hedgehog. He would get arrested or something. rofl

Rei
Head Honcho
Head Honcho

Number of posts : 1585
Brawl: : 4811-6624-7457

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 10

https://www.youtube.com/Kageyoshi6

Back to top Go down

Post by zachisasian Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:42 pm

SmAsHman wrote:just cuz they are verterans, that doesnt neccesarilly mean they are better. And if Mario and sonic were real, Sonic would kill Mario.

the fact that they're veterans make them better or else they wouldn't be in the game still. and originals are always the best.
zachisasian
zachisasian
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 717

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 55

Back to top Go down

Post by For$@K3n KnIgHt! Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:47 pm

Originals...? OMG Go G&W lol.
For$@K3n KnIgHt!
For$@K3n KnIgHt!
Smash Veteran

Number of posts : 763
Brawl: : 1977.2102.9898

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by DragoonBlaze Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:51 pm

Don't talk bad about Sonic XD. Man, this thread brought up so much attention in like 3 hours XD
DragoonBlaze
DragoonBlaze
Smash Apprentice

Number of posts : 391

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by SmAsHman Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:41 am

haha, yeah, i suppose your right, vets are usally better than rookies. but just for the record, its no competition, a real life Sonic would OWN a real life Mario. Just think about it.
SmAsHman
SmAsHman
Smash Learner

Number of posts : 251
Brawl: : 0602-6042-9866

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by zachisasian Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:45 am

uh. i don't think so. i seen a video with both of them. and sonic ends up dying.
zachisasian
zachisasian
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by SmAsHman Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:59 am

oh yeah? u talkinf about brawwl? cuz if u are, I think i could contest that statement!
SmAsHman
SmAsHman
Smash Learner

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephron© Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:00 am

Were'nt you just talking about real life?
Zephron©
Zephron©
PK Knight
PK Knight

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by SmAsHman Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:01 am

yeah, we were, but zeph said he has seen a video game where mario killed sonic.

Zeph, Brawl????? cmon!
SmAsHman
SmAsHman
Smash Learner

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephron© Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:13 am

Well, computer wise, every time I do a lvl 9 vs lvl 9 Mario always wins. This isnt my vid, but here's proof that it happens frequently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KraFSN5QEbc

Not saying this proves it, but brawl wise I say Sonic just cant kill people. He has a very hard time.

Sonic's games arent that fun for me... Super Mario Galaxy was one of my all time favorites. I dont think Sonic can ever live up to Mario. Old games too, Super Mario 3 and World were just incredible.
Zephron©
Zephron©
PK Knight
PK Knight

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by SmAsHman Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:18 am

well? brawl? cmon!!! im bored, and i wana show u what a good sonic brawler can do!
SmAsHman
SmAsHman
Smash Learner

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by zachisasian Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:19 am

i'll brawl you another day. and i'll use my mario.
zachisasian
zachisasian
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by SmAsHman Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:21 am

ill get on
SmAsHman
SmAsHman
Smash Learner

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by zachisasian Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:23 am

i said another day. lol. i mean we're all hasty to prove that mario is better than sonic. but it just has to wait right now.
zachisasian
zachisasian
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by SmAsHman Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:26 am

grrrr. fine! what about you Zeph?
SmAsHman
SmAsHman
Smash Learner

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephron© Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:28 am

I'm personally not the best with mario. I can try it... used to PWN with Dr.Mario in melee.
Zephron©
Zephron©
PK Knight
PK Knight

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:24 am

<________________________________________________<... Right side is the best.

Pit, TL, Rob, and Falco start spamming projectiles leaving the other side in a Defenseless. Marth and Ike start slashing wimpy Link (no offense Zero XD) and then move towards Ness. They slash Ness' yoyo rope to tiny bits leaving Ness useless <_<. Wario lets out a huge fart hurting everyone on the left side. Then he proceeds to laugh at them Laughing. Snake's broken tilts demolish everything in his way and K.O.ing the enemys at 20% Laughing. Fox is so fast that he leaves the other side dizzy and confused. Bowser and Ganondorf double team Jiggles. They beat on Jiggles until he/she/it is no longer a puffball. Pokemon Trainer lets all his pokemon out and starts yell his annoying commands making the other side so annoyed the they fail to see his pokemon are about to ambush them. Kirby sucks them all up at once and gains all their powers becoming Super Puff Surpreme!! Iceclimber Chain throw 3D since they are the true masta of the Art Of Chain Throw... and who can forget Sonic. The opponents are crushed by the epic soundes of "You're To SLOW!!" and "Cmon Step it Up!!!". They die knowing they have lost. Then they awaken from their sleep to see Captain Falcon!!! The next thing they hear and see is the epicness of FALCON PAUWNCH!!!!!

The End.

If you want to know why I did all of this is the fact of... well... umm... I was bored <_____<.

Rei
Head Honcho
Head Honcho

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephron© Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:34 pm

Rei Kaze wrote:<________________________________________________<... Right side is the best.

Pit, TL, Rob, and Falco start spamming projectiles leaving the other side in a Defenseless. Marth and Ike start slashing wimpy Link (no offense Zero XD) and then move towards Ness. They slash Ness' yoyo rope to tiny bits leaving Ness useless <_<. Wario lets out a huge fart hurting everyone on the left side. Then he proceeds to laugh at them Laughing. Snake's broken tilts demolish everything in his way and K.O.ing the enemys at 20% Laughing. Fox is so fast that he leaves the other side dizzy and confused. Bowser and Ganondorf double team Jiggles. They beat on Jiggles until he/she/it is no longer a puffball. Pokemon Trainer lets all his pokemon out and starts yell his annoying commands making the other side so annoyed the they fail to see his pokemon are about to ambush them. Kirby sucks them all up at once and gains all their powers becoming Super Puff Surpreme!! Iceclimber Chain throw 3D since they are the true masta of the Art Of Chain Throw... and who can forget Sonic. The opponents are crushed by the epic soundes of "You're To SLOW!!" and "Cmon Step it Up!!!". They die knowing they have lost. Then they awaken from their sleep to see Captain Falcon!!! The next thing they hear and see is the epicness of FALCON PAUWNCH!!!!!

The End.

If you want to know why I did all of this is the fact of... well... umm... I was bored <_____<.

Clearly. Now here's my version, to counter yours. Watch as you merely skim through looking for a comeback. Amazing how you didn't mention (besides Link) all the top tier characters the other side has. Niiice.

Ready? GO! Zelda dins fire spams Falco, and TL, preventing spam unless this just stand there and reflect with their shields all day. Ike and Marth rush up to attack, but wait! They tripped! Diddy Kong's bannas have left them open! WHAM!!! King DDD with his giant hammer smashes their skulls in. Marth leaps up but then Meta Knight swoops down and starts racking up damage. ZSS uses her whip to push Ike to the edge, wherin she uses her awesome edge powers for a KO. (Sure, Ike is great on the edge, but I say ZSS is better <.<) Lucario, taking some hits from the Ice Climbers chain throws, runs to the back to charge for a devastating bolt of energy. TL rushes Zelda but her Nayru's love relects his boomerang and he gets side smashed! Mario and Sonic battle it out, It seems ever when all of a sudden, Jigglypuff appears out of nowhere from above! Sonic gets Down B'd and skyrockets. King DDD is now fighting Ganon and Bowser, which is easy with his army of Waddle Dees, which have also been absorbing the projectiles of Falco, whom is still spamming. Wario leaps up to unleash his farting power, but then, he gets PK thrusted by Lucas! He finds Sonic, who is also a star now.Fox, finding nothing else to do, tries to kill Jigglypuff, but gets PØWNED by Lucario's psycic ball. Wolf smashes Bowser's face, then Bowser, getting fed up with this, Bowserside's them both. BOOM! Snake misses his side smash, which is too darn slow. ZSS whips him into her combo of death (down smash up b I think) and gets him to 120%< wherein he accidentally blows himself up with his own mine. ROB Shoots a lazer, but Lucas, in front, absorbs it all and does a devastating upsmash to Ganon, Ice Climbers, and ROB, who were in the area. Pit, and Luigi, still spamming and cowering, decide to finally attack. Link slashes them and Pit dies at 60%. Luigi, seeing his friend dies, cowers in fear and charges up his rocket attack, but gets side smashed by King DDD. Pikachu down B smams and down smash spams the rest to oblivion. Captian Falcon, the remaining survior, finds Ness, Yoyo Less, being PK Flashed, and flies up into the air. Donkey kong rams him into the ground, and unleashes his POWER PUNCH! Left side is the wiiiiinnnnerrr!

I have it all planned out, too huh? And I just woke up ^_^
Zephron©
Zephron©
PK Knight
PK Knight

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:46 pm

Ok, i'm not going to read all that stuff.
Zero
Zero
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 1244
Brawl: : 0989-1985-9880

Smash Points/Trophies

https://www.youtube.com/user/ZeroX2Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephron© Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:49 pm

You might if you're bored out of your mind <.< Read mine if you want though. Link wins ^_^
Zephron©
Zephron©
PK Knight
PK Knight

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:19 pm

Zephron© wrote:Clearly. Now here's my version, to counter yours. Watch as you merely skim through looking for a comeback.

I'm not immature enough to "merely skim through looking for a comeback". I only typed that because I was bored. I wasn't looking for a wall o' text as a comeback. To be honest, I'm not gonna read all of that <_________________________________________________________________________<. Mine was meant as a "joke".

. Amazing how you didn't mention (besides Link) all the top tier characters the other side has. Niiice.

Umm... isn't that the reason right side wins? =/. Top Tiers own. Laughing. You just destroyed the whole point of your Wall o' Text.Snake is most top tier. <_______________________________<

Rei
Head Honcho
Head Honcho

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephron© Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:25 pm

King DDD is next to top, and MK is top.
Zephron©
Zephron©
PK Knight
PK Knight

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:30 pm

Zephron© wrote:King DDD is next to top, and MK is top.

........................................................................*walks away from pointless argument*.

Rei
Head Honcho
Head Honcho

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingdom Come Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:44 pm

god that was actually pretty good we should probly make comics with those little avatars and such that would be cool yall did a good job i could see it when i read it btw i agree with zeph about the left side winning link and D3 ftw

but gj with your stories guys

Kingdom Come
Smash Veteran

Number of posts : 770

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next