Smash Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wud u like to see mak a comebak 2

2 posters

Go down

Who wud u like to see mak a comebak 2 Empty Who wud u like to see mak a comebak 2

Post by angelshadow3593 Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:01 pm

Well its down to the final 5 so here we go. 5 is animal crossing. I played the 1st 1 of animal crossing and i look forward 2 the new 1 being made now. Most of my brawl friends say after they get it they are not touching their brawl. Best thing is this animal crossing has online 2 Smile. 4 is Luigi 0-0. I luved Luigis Mansion and from where i was looking they plan on making a part 2. 3 is mario. its weird how after theres a new nintendo system then comes a new super mario. I want a new 1 at least every 2 years since mario galaxy is almost 2 years old. 2 is paper mario. The only gewd mario spinoff besides mario kart. I didnt buy the last 1 since it was totally different from the last 2. And for numbah 1 kirby. Kirby has had his small pink ass stuck on the gameboy since his last non gameboy gam kirby air ride. I want a kirby just like his best game kirby superstar or kirby 64 cant chose between both Sad. Well there it is the top 10 people who shud make a comeback. And i hope u fans agree with me 2. Later Guys cheers
angelshadow3593
angelshadow3593
Smash Learner

Number of posts : 121
Brawl: : 5155-2859-5859

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 0

Back to top Go down

Who wud u like to see mak a comebak 2 Empty Re: Who wud u like to see mak a comebak 2

Post by Kingdom Come Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:06 pm

well the reason being for mario only when there is a new system is because he is the mascot so he is usually a launch title and galaxy is not even ayear old yet.

and i agree with kirby but luigi and animal crossing?

Kingdom Come
Smash Veteran

Number of posts : 770

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 5

Back to top Go down

Who wud u like to see mak a comebak 2 Empty Re: Who wud u like to see mak a comebak 2

Post by angelshadow3593 Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:15 pm

well hav u played luigis mansion? Cuz in this new 1 they sayd it will be using the wii controls. 4 animal crossing im only getting it cuz most of my friends are moving off brawl and onto something new. Ill still play but not as much as i used 2 when it first came out.
angelshadow3593
angelshadow3593
Smash Learner

Number of posts : 121
Brawl: : 5155-2859-5859

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down