Smash Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wii needs to have downloadable content

2 posters

Go down

Wii needs to have downloadable content Empty Wii needs to have downloadable content

Post by angelshadow3593 Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:49 pm

Lol 3 topics in 1 day this is usually a rare thing to do. Since now that the wii has that downloadable content crap like the ps3 and 360 i was hoping to make my wii look more like mii then the way it was when i got it. Like i wanna download sick backgrounds instead of that all white background thats been there ever since i bought the damn thing. I even remember when watching videos when smash bros brawl didnt come out yet that the guy who created it was gonna let there be like downloadable stuff for brawl. I hope he didnt mean that freakin replay,stage,and picture thing cuz i can care less about that. I was hoping as 4 downloadable crap that we shud get more characters 2 play as and hell thier stage 2. cheers If u agree with me just say cheers if u dont then can Suspect . Post Away
angelshadow3593
angelshadow3593
Smash Learner

Number of posts : 121
Brawl: : 5155-2859-5859

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 0

Back to top Go down

Wii needs to have downloadable content Empty Re: Wii needs to have downloadable content

Post by GuruKid Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:02 am

4 Words: Brawl Patches, Kirby Superstar!
GuruKid
GuruKid
Head Honcho
Head Honcho

Number of posts : 383

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 15

https://smashunderground.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Wii needs to have downloadable content Empty Re: Wii needs to have downloadable content

Post by angelshadow3593 Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:12 pm

See gurukid knows wat im talking about. Another great idea wud be the (if u played metroid prime 2) dark world from MP2 put as a level. U wud hav 2 get back into the light area since ur life goes up if u stay 2 long in the dark.
angelshadow3593
angelshadow3593
Smash Learner

Number of posts : 121
Brawl: : 5155-2859-5859

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 0

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum