Smash Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Smashpoints.

4 posters

Go down

About Smashpoints. Empty About Smashpoints.

Post by PhailWhale Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:50 pm

Just an idea on what to purchase the Smash points.

Custom title: Like,if you purchase 20 Smashpoints, you'd get a custom title. As excample,my title says "Smash Apprentice", maybe changing it to "OMFG ZERG RUSH" or something like that.

"Own" Forum: I dunno how many Smashpoints are needed for this. How about an own forum (with forum,I mean main forums like "Pool Room"), which is visible to you only? You can moderate your own forum and invite members to make it visible for them.Tell the Admin what function the Forum has got. (like you will get no post number,even when you post.)

A custom made pic: Make your own pic (Like the pic "Moderator" or "Events Team"). You need to fill out this :
Background Color ?
Size (excample 100x100 pixel) ?
What pic should be in it?
Text?

..And that's it. Maybe more to come. I don't want to steal or make more work for other people like the Events Team/Sig Artists, This is just an idea. I don't want you to HAVE to do this.[color=green]

Last edited by !PP! on Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ghey typos)
PhailWhale
PhailWhale
Smash Apprentice

Number of posts : 425
Brawl: : 4811-8366-0254

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 20

https://www.youtube.com/knakolo

Back to top Go down

About Smashpoints. Empty Re: About Smashpoints.

Post by Zephron© Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:03 pm

!PP! wrote:Just an idea on what to purchase the Smash points.

Custom title: Like,if you purchase 20 Smashpoints, you'd get a custom title. As excample,my title says "Smash Apprentice", maybe changing it to "OMFG ZERG RUSH" or something like that.

"Own" Forum: I dunno how many Smashpoints are needed for this. How about an own forum (with forum,I mean main forums like "Pool Room"), which is visible to you only? You can moderate your own forum and invite members to make it visible for them.Tell the Admin what function the Forum has got. (like you will get no post number,even when you post.)

A custom made pic: Make your own pic (Like the pic "Moderator" or "Events Team"). You need to fill out this :
Background Color ?
Size (excample 100x100 pixel) ?
What pic should be in it?
Text?

..And that's it. Maybe more to come. I don't want to steal or make more work for other people like the Events Team/Sig Artists, This is just an idea. I don't want you to HAVE to do this.

I've suggested these things multiple times, but I've decided to hold off until people actually have at least as many smash points as me.

1st Idea: I've suggested this before, we're doing it, I'm sure.

2nd Idea: Not gonna work, it seems superfluous and useless. There's no point in having your own part of the forum where you can spam and such, and it's only visible to you. It really seems to have no point.

3rd Idea: Sounds okay... I don't know. I thought we needed those buttons to show who the "staff" of the forum are. Plus I can see people going too far with this. I don't want to see any "King of the Bunghole" tags underneath members. And I can so see something like that happening.

But If we promise to be good, maybe it'll work. That will be up to Rei though.

BTW, DO ANY OF YOU REMEMBER MY SMASH POINTS THREAD!??

I list like twenty possibilities there. Yeesh!
https://smashunderground.darkbb.com/smash-underground-discussion-f31/smash-points-explanation-t376.htm

It's so old I didn't use olive! :O
I'll edit it a bit and get rid of the ones we deemed useless.
Zephron©
Zephron©
PK Knight
PK Knight

Number of posts : 1615
Brawl: : 1934-2362-2797

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 75

Back to top Go down

Post by PhailWhale Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:19 pm

Zephron© wrote:2nd Idea: Not gonna work, it seems superfluous and useless. There's no point in having your own part of the forum where you can spam and such, and it's only visible to you. It really seems to have no point.

Well,like I said,you can invite members to make it visible for them. It would be funny tho. :O
PhailWhale
PhailWhale
Smash Apprentice

Number of posts : 425
Brawl: : 4811-8366-0254

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 20

https://www.youtube.com/knakolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:44 pm

Ehh... the problem with this is the fact that I'm sure that some of us will misuse all of these priviledges.

Suggestion 1:
I like to use Custom Titles as a gift to users. I don't want it to be used for something stupid like "OMFG ZERG RUSH". This idea is ok though... I guess. Maturity is a big factor in this suggestion.

Suggestion 2:
No.

Suggestion 3:
The Pic are for staff members sorry.

Rei
Head Honcho
Head Honcho

Number of posts : 1585
Brawl: : 4811-6624-7457

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 10

https://www.youtube.com/Kageyoshi6

Back to top Go down

Post by zachisasian Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:45 pm

you don't like starcraft references? O.o
zachisasian
zachisasian
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 717

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum