Smash Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goldeneye VS Perfect Dark

+2
zachisasian
Jaguaris
6 posters

Go down

Goldeneye VS Perfect Dark Empty Goldeneye VS Perfect Dark

Post by Jaguaris Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:23 am

During the N64 era there were many highlights including Super Mario 64 and The Legend of Zelda OoT. Many others were included but 2 games, amazing games were developed that absolutely shocked the FPS genre. These 2 games were Goldeneye: A game based off a good movie, and Perfect Dark: A story based on the future.

Goldeneye: Many people consider this game one of the best in the FPS genre. What shocked alot of people was the fact that it was a game based off a movie. But this game was amazing, it was probably the first and only GOOD game to be based off a movie. But not just good....INCREDIBLE! Even by todays standards, I still play this game on occasion with friends. The choice of Weapons in this game were unbelievable. You had stuff like the Golden Gun and my personal favorite... A BIGASS F***ING TANK! A freaking tank that destroyed everything in your path. Does it get much better than that...Maybe. In all I give this game a 9.6 out of 10.

Perfect Dark: When I first played this game I was like "Woah" Wut is this? I've never seen anything like it. Many people have considered this as a spiritual sequel to Goldeneye. It was just as awesome. In this game, you took control of the female protagonist Joana Dark. The plot revolves around the Carrington Institute bringing down the company DataDyne. The staying power this game had was unbelievable and the multiplayer was unmatched by any other shooter. As with Goldeneye I still play this game every now and then. The Weapon selection was amazing. It consists of futuristic counterparts of your everyday weapons such as the shotgun and the rocket launcher. However the Carrington Institute didn't have everything. But what they didn't have, the aliens did. Probably my personal favorite was the Farsight XR20. Shooting someone from 3 rooms away has never been so satisfying. I give this game a 9.8 out of 10.

There you have it folks. Thats my opinion on these 2 games. Now I want to hear yours.
Jaguaris
Jaguaris
Smash Apprentice

Number of posts : 489

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 0

Back to top Go down

Goldeneye VS Perfect Dark Empty Re: Goldeneye VS Perfect Dark

Post by zachisasian Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:30 pm

perfect dark anally rapes goldeneye.
zachisasian
zachisasian
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 717

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingdom Come Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:11 pm

Goldeneye greatest FPS ever!!! period the end(.)

Kingdom Come
Smash Veteran

Number of posts : 770

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaguaris Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:57 pm

zachisasian wrote:perfect dark anally rapes goldeneye.

^ Truth, I have to say the PD had a better multiplayer. And it had the Farsight XR20 which could shoot through anything. Even a mirror shield. "Look at person who uses mirror shield constantly" Also peoples hand were so messed up in this game. They pointed with their fists. All they had were fists. No hands. Just very squarish fists. That's why it is full of win.
Jaguaris
Jaguaris
Smash Apprentice

Number of posts : 489

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by angelshadow3593 Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:30 pm

ru seroius goldeneye has james bond. perfect dark has some pretty lady that james bond can easily make his lover. So goldeneye wins lol.
angelshadow3593
angelshadow3593
Smash Learner

Number of posts : 121
Brawl: : 5155-2859-5859

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Tastingo Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:50 pm

I love perfect dark a lot more. Goldeneye was fun and amazing, but when perfect dark came out it won.
Tastingo
Tastingo
Head Honcho
Head Honcho

Number of posts : 189
Brawl: : 1375 6873 2038

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaguaris Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:26 pm

Is so true.