Smash Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels Game Reviews: Dead Space :0

2 posters

Go down

Angels Game Reviews: Dead Space :0 Empty Angels Game Reviews: Dead Space :0

Post by angelshadow3593 Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:07 pm

Yes oh Yes its another review that u guys hav been waiting 4. Even more than Barack Obama as president lol!. Yeah our gam 4 today is Dead Space sounds like a cheap sci fi movie huh. Well its not its a scary gam in which play as Isaac a engineer who came along with his crew to fix a ship called the Ishimura. Little did he know that the Ishimuras crew had been infected by an alien virus in which their bodys hav been transformed 2 hideous forms and u must get out of the ship alive. U end up as the last of ur crew along with ur captain to find out wat happened to the crew and unlucky 4 u gotta go alone around the ship. This gam u use future guns but thanks to the alien virus u cant just headshot all the aliens u hav 2 dismember them. By dismembering it means u gotta cut them limb by limb from arms to legs. Just think of the regenerators from resident evil 4 theres a gewd example. In this gam u play around a dark environment inside the ishimura since ur crew cam right after the whole ship got taken over by the alien virus and thanks to those aliens the ship is damaged. The lights dim every time,air vents r the aliens fav hang out,blood everywhere u know wat i mean. I giv this gam a 10/10 since it brings back the generation when aliens were scary be4 all those exorcist and saw movies cam out. If ur a fan of scary gams this is ur type of gam. Well see u next time with another review and hav a nice day study
angelshadow3593
angelshadow3593
Smash Learner

Number of posts : 121
Brawl: : 5155-2859-5859

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 0

Back to top Go down

Angels Game Reviews: Dead Space :0 Empty Re: Angels Game Reviews: Dead Space :0

Post by angelshadow3593 Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:30 pm

o i finally see it now. Most of u guys r chickens and dont play scary gams. LOL
angelshadow3593
angelshadow3593
Smash Learner

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by petrovich112 Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:17 pm

ahehehehe i played it didnt deserve 10 though probly an 8.5-9
petrovich112
petrovich112
Signature Artist

Number of posts : 357

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 20

Back to top Go down

Post by angelshadow3593 Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:54 pm

at least some1 here has some guts. But i will only know ur not a tru chicken if u beat the whole thing of resident evil 4 and hav seen wat a regenerator is.
angelshadow3593
angelshadow3593
Smash Learner

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down