Smash Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels Game Reviews: Sonic Unleashed

3 posters

Go down

Angels Game Reviews: Sonic Unleashed Empty Angels Game Reviews: Sonic Unleashed

Post by angelshadow3593 Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:48 pm

Time has passed and its been a while since my last review but here it is a new review by angel. Our gam 4 today is sonic unleashed. Its the infamous blue hedgehogs latest gam which is supposed to bring bak sonic from his embarassiing streak of poorly rated gams. This gam luckily kept up to its word and yes it has brought the hedgehog bak from his grave but not quite yet. The gam brings bak the old simplicity that gav sonic his name and thats fast. Sonic unleashed is just wat those who hav been w8ing 4 sonic 2 come bak is. U can get this gam 4 wii but personally i prefer 360 or Ps3 cause the levels r absolutley gorgeous from china, to arabia, and to greece. The gam is equal to that of the 1st sonic gams and with some stuff from the previous sonic gams like grinding,jumping through rings and such. Then comes the pointless werewolf side of sonic unleashed. Honestly this part of the gam is wat i find depressing. The enemys r way 2 easy and sonic isnt known 2 being slow which is wat the werewolf had done plus wats annoying is at each level u hav 2 do this part of the gam. U might like it but in my opinion its pointless. Either way ill say sonic has earned a little of his respect bak from me but not all of it. I giv this gam a 6/10.

Last edited by angelshadow3593 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
angelshadow3593
angelshadow3593
Smash Learner

Number of posts : 121
Brawl: : 5155-2859-5859

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 0

Back to top Go down

Angels Game Reviews: Sonic Unleashed Empty Re: Angels Game Reviews: Sonic Unleashed

Post by Kingdom Come Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:58 pm

that doesnt make sense if in every level you have to do the werewolf transformation and yoou say its terribly depressing then how could it possibly get a 8/10?

its a twilight princess rip pretty much, meaning thats not cool.

i wanna get sonic chronicles i heard that was supposed to be good.

Kingdom Come
Smash Veteran

Number of posts : 770

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 5

Back to top Go down

Angels Game Reviews: Sonic Unleashed Empty Re: Angels Game Reviews: Sonic Unleashed

Post by angelshadow3593 Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:27 am

wat ru talkin abut its 6/10. XD
angelshadow3593
angelshadow3593
Smash Learner

Number of posts : 121
Brawl: : 5155-2859-5859

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingdom Come Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:42 am

LOL when you edit it!!!!!

Kingdom Come
Smash Veteran

Number of posts : 770

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:28 pm

Good review Angel!

My bro just got this game and he likes it a lot. I usually hate Sonic games but man this one was better than their previous games lol.

Keep up the good work ^_^

Rei
Head Honcho
Head Honcho

Number of posts : 1585
Brawl: : 4811-6624-7457

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 10

https://www.youtube.com/Kageyoshi6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down