Smash Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "State of the Underground" Address

+12
Plaid02
Rei
Iceburns
PhailWhale
Kingdom Come
Raimu
SmAsHman
Zero
Zephronİ
Jaguaris
HanZo
GuruKid
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The "State of the Underground" Address - Page 2 Empty Re: The "State of the Underground" Address

Post by Rei Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Heheheh... Wow... I just had a funny laugh. It seems that some of us here have "faults".

http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scr5188742vo1.jpg

It's funny how in this picture the character are discussing about how they could make a clan on another person's forum when they have they own!!! Wow, this story makes me giggle. :3

http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scr5098687jw4.jpg

=o. It seems this Rei guy could do much better for the site. It's kind of sad they don't realise Rei is a human and he has a life/over sites to attend to. Appearently, Rei is the only Admin here. LOLOLOLOL, WOW TOO GOOD. Now, they say the have something to say about everyone, huh? Well say it, funny characters!

http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scr5158555in3.jpg
=o

http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scr6375463ky4.jpg

It seems like the characters are perfect and can only see faults in others. IT IS SO FUNNY THOUGH. The one making all of these assumptions is the one who has only come back for, hmm, only 5 days? k.

I guess only some people have "faults". Poor Rei/Mods/E.T team sade faec...

Rei
Head Honcho
Head Honcho

Number of posts : 1585
Brawl: : 4811-6624-7457

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 10

https://www.youtube.com/Kageyoshi6

Back to top Go down

The "State of the Underground" Address - Page 2 Empty Re: The "State of the Underground" Address

Post by Plaid02 Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:12 pm

Public humiliation has its uses as a tool of punishment, as you seem to be showing us. As I've said before, don't make Rei's Squirtle mad. Or maybe just Rei, but the Squirtle must have been involved somehow. I can't wait for my faults to be discussed somewhere... Maybe I should go register for Kingdom's site.

The best part was "Rei just said no clans again," as if the point hasn't been argued to death enough times with a decisive answer already.
Plaid02
Plaid02
Triforce Knight
Triforce Knight

Number of posts : 228
Brawl: : 5198 2125 7297

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 0

http://athena.edenpr.org/~09harrisb

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:17 pm

Nah, a friend was browsing NWA and stumbled on Kingdom's lovely humble abode. Took screenshots and showed me. Squirtle told me to post them though. <.<;;;;;

Rei
Head Honcho
Head Honcho

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaid02 Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:21 pm

I actually looked and they're still in the chatbox. lol. But either way I'm getting a little off topic.
Plaid02
Plaid02
Triforce Knight
Triforce Knight

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:25 pm

The one who wants peace is always the first one to ignite the flames of war... =/

Rei
Head Honcho
Head Honcho

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceburns Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:38 pm

Sorry, Rei, what you want me to say...It is true... I don't really care if you laugh at it or not, I'm just expressing opinion. If you want a round of applause, or something for going there and seeing the talk, I'll give. I'm not saying, I could do any better, but maybe if you just heard some opinions, maybe this community would grow, but if you want to be like this, I really don't care, it will just show that your opinion counts the most. And you might say that that is not true, but it sounds like it. I'm not creating any drama, I'm just looking at the facts. Feel free to ban me or say ''funny character'', I really don't mind, seriously... I'm just trying to help afterall, and please, if your going to reply, don't go all ''no'' on me...
Iceburns
Iceburns
Smash Learner

Number of posts : 201
Brawl: : 3007-8793-0126

Smash Points/Trophies

http://www.youtube/crazyskullz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:54 pm

Umm... what? I honestly don't get you guys lol. You want a clan but don't make one. You bug me about a clan when Kingdom has his site sign up at NWA!!!! (lolwut).

Then out of nowhere you give me this attitude and say we have faults after only being here for 5 days. Well, Ice, did you know that we have a clan before? Do you know that we have had numerous big things going on at this forum? That I have been advertising on Youtube for over 4 monthes now? That I have been taking care of everyones problems ever since the day I have become Admin? That I have been targeted with insults yet repeativily turn the other cheek and forgive these people and unban them? That I have been loyal to this site ever since they day I joined the Dojo? That I started the first Leaderboard? That I helped with the Gyms? That I managed the first and only clan war when Guru couldn't make it? That I have put my heart and soul into this site and yet I only get **** for everything I do?

Yeah... but I don't complain.

and I don't know what you mean by "Rei only says "No".". I only say "No.". To ideas the forum has agreed not to do.

Rei
Head Honcho
Head Honcho

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Tastingo Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:08 pm

What we need to decide is if we want to be a friendly community or a competitive community. If people have different views, then people are going to be like wtf is going on.

We also need to stop the insults when a fight starts to get bad, who cares if you lose a fight. You don't want it going on for days, and this is online. Your a butt head, your a d*** chomp, your banned, I'm telling. (That was just some example that came to my head, not based on anything.) Just get to the point and ask to brawl or something, don't fight.

Also another problem is the chat. Sure the chat is fast and active, but if we have that why should we use a slow forum. The forum seems better for planning future events and etc if we have a chat. To get the forum more active, you need to remove the chat. I'm not suggesting that though, just speaking some logic.

You also cannot depend on the admins to do everything, you use this forum as well. We are in charge of what direction we should be headed to and etc, and we know you try to help by giving us ideas or planning stuff. It is not our complete job to advertise, and to find members.

Work together my brothers, I think everyone here is male? Someone needs to buy the crop seeds, someone needs to grow the crops, someone needs to harvest the crops, someone needs to sell the crops, and everyone needs to repeat.
Tastingo
Tastingo
Head Honcho
Head Honcho

Number of posts : 189
Brawl: : 1375 6873 2038

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimu Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:13 pm

lol, my brothers. thats funny XD

You make some good points. But, honestly, I consider myself a casual brawler, but, not entirely, somewhere in between pro and casual. I believe, what we need, IS a distinction of weather we are competitive, or simply casual. I believe we can have both, by creating separate boards/topics for various skill groups. This will make our site more appealing to newbies, as well as having appeal to veteran brawlers.
Raimu
Raimu
Events Team
Events Team

Number of posts : 262
Brawl: : 1590-4865-8164

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephronİ Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:19 pm

Iceburns wrote: Feel free to ban me or say ''funny character'', I really don't mind, seriously... I'm just trying to help afterall, and please, if your going to reply, don't go all ''no'' on me...

No offense Ice, but you kind of were asking for it .__.

Rei, a tad harsh, and a tad ranty, but fair.

Iceburns, I'm glad you want to help this site. You are posting and talking, and brawling. Just what we need you to do. However I think you're failing on the respect factor here. You haven't seen many of the things Rei has done yet, and listening to Champ is NOT going to give you a valid description of Rei. 5 days is not enough. I feel that you should wait longer until you criticize anyone. If you feel that it is really that important to tell someone, please do it nicely, or don't just tell Champ how many faults we have. That's just not right.

I don't even have a good description of you yet. Everything is just starting to be understood. I suggest for us to be nicer to eachother (not just you or me), and for us to start to solve the list of problems we mentioned many times ago.

For the posts above, I want this site to be competitive, honestly. If it is casual then I fear this site is just going to wane. We need competition to spark things up, and competition stays. It shows all of us really want to just plain brawl.
Zephronİ
Zephronİ
PK Knight
PK Knight

Number of posts : 1615
Brawl: : 1934-2362-2797

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaid02 Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:23 pm

But how do you plan to be competitive?
Plaid02
Plaid02
Triforce Knight
Triforce Knight

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Maniacal Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:27 pm

Tastingo wrote:
Also another problem is the chat. Sure the chat is fast and active, but if we have that why should we use a slow forum. The forum seems better for planning future events and etc if we have a chat. To get the forum more active, you need to remove the chat. I'm not suggesting that though, just speaking some logic.
As much as I like the chat, this is very very true. Another forum I used to go to (Raimu may remember this as well), the admins decided to install an IRC chat because yanno, it would be cool and we didn't have one. Forum activity dropped by something like 50-60%. If they kept the chat the forum would've died, so we got rid of it and the site went back to being as active as it ever was. If you guys want forum activity increased, then this'll be the first thing you may want to consider.

Anyways, I agree with Zeph.... I'd like this to be a serious community, or at least somewhat serious so we can be taken, well..... seriously. Razz Events Team, we need to get cracking on some more tourneys and such to get people into the game more. I'm thinking that's part of the problem, not enough stuff happens. Or rather, not enough stuff happens and stays happening.
Dr_Maniacal
Dr_Maniacal
Events Team
Events Team

Number of posts : 212
Brawl: : 1848-1746-3721

Smash Points/Trophies

http://drmaniacal.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaid02 Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:30 pm

So does that mean you guys are up for hosting the tournaments every other Saturday?
Plaid02
Plaid02
Triforce Knight
Triforce Knight

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephronİ Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:32 pm

Plaid02 wrote:So does that mean you guys are up for hosting the tournaments every other Saturday?

We'll consider it.
Zephronİ
Zephronİ
PK Knight
PK Knight

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimu Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:40 pm

Guys, with all due respect, back to my earlier point, how are we going to make this place competitive?

Back to my earlier point, we are not smashboards, if somebody wants to brawl, they're just gonna go there, they've got 100's of people online at a time, most times, how do we compete with that? Hell, even I go there when I can't find a brawl here, which, lately, isn't a rare occurrence. We need to figure out what we have that they don't.
Raimu
Raimu
Events Team
Events Team

Number of posts : 262
Brawl: : 1590-4865-8164

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by HanZo Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:48 pm

hmm well the E.Ts are trying their best to make things a lil more interesting. givem time i'm POSITIVE one of em will be smart and come up with sumtin lol jus have faith thats all

Out of topic(kinda): wat ever happened to the Gyms???
HanZo
HanZo
Smash Explorer

Number of posts : 551
Brawl: : 0559-6435-4878

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephronİ Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:59 pm

HanZo wrote:hmm well the E.Ts are trying their best to make things a lil more interesting. givem time i'm POSITIVE one of em will be smart and come up with sumtin lol jus have faith thats all

Out of topic(kinda): wat ever happened to the Gyms???

I've hinted like five times now we're preparing something awesome.

They got erased after SUBL was suggested. And that failed as well. See thats because our members aren't very active or competitive.
Zephronİ
Zephronİ
PK Knight
PK Knight

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaguaris Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:04 pm

Guys we have solved nothing with this arguing at all. Instead ranting, lets actually DO something. We are talking about trying to help the site yet I haven't heard any other idea other than clans. Even if choose not to do clans what are we seriously going to do...
Jaguaris
Jaguaris
Smash Apprentice

Number of posts : 489

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by HanZo Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:05 pm

if i had a comp and still had my wii then..mayb that wouldn't have happen but meh its all in the past now so gota look forward to the future
HanZo
HanZo
Smash Explorer

Number of posts : 551
Brawl: : 0559-6435-4878

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceburns Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:17 pm

1.I never told how Champ what the faults were first of all. And I was going to tell everyone what the ''faults'' as I described them, were so people would know what they might want to work on, that's up do them. Suggestions, not commands, I'm not in charge.
2. I never complained of Rei, I didn't mention Taz, whatsoever, because I've seen Rei's work, and I think it is good, even thought a lot of things he planned and tried to work on failed (I'm not complaining about this, I'm stating). I never talked to Taz, and I have never seen Taz online; however, I know that because of timezones, we don't see eachother, but I know he is online. And Rei, I was saying you could do better, because I saw what you did to make the community better, and I supported you, even though, I never said anything. I know that with your leading/help we can make this community better, and I don't think it's right to mock people by saying we are ''funny characters'', I never complained about you. That was not a complain, and yet, you want to make jokes.
3. I have seen all your work, Rei. And I know you tried, but if it didn't work, maybe you need more help than you already have. You need more people helping you. Also, the plans for the site's future, about that...What if they don't work...A lot of things planned haven't worked so far, if they don't work, maybe it is good to have a ''Plan B''.
4. I never said I was on Champ's side, I said I agreed on what he said. I never said I was going to help Champ and only him...To leave the community, if I was, I would just go to Smashrealm and not return to SU, but I didn't. I'm here, right now, suggesting stuff, even after being mocked by Rei.
5. I said I was a returning member, so I was just pointing out things and trying to make suggestions. I pointed all that things seem the same. The only different thing is tournies every week, but still only 5 people on a tourny... I'm not blaming the ET staff or anyone else, I'm just saying that a tourny with 5 people is seriously something to let someone down, but that's opinion based, so let's just forget about it.
5. If your not happy with me, or whatever, feel free to ban me. I seriously don't want to be hated by anyone, neither do I want to be looked bad. And I apologize if I made anyone feel uncomfortable.
Iceburns
Iceburns
Smash Learner

Number of posts : 201
Brawl: : 3007-8793-0126

Smash Points/Trophies

http://www.youtube/crazyskullz

Back to top Go down

Post by zachisasian Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:18 pm

i really want to point this out.
3 pages in 2 days. haha.
but idk. i only seeing the subl thing the only thing that would work
zachisasian
zachisasian
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 717

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:30 pm

@Iceburns

Well, mocking isn't really what I did. If you didn't notice I was trying to make a joke out of it even though I was deeply hurt by people who I though I was cool with talking behind my back.

Sorry, if you saw it like I was mad. I wasn't mad... just making a funny joke <.<... in a Rei sorta way. My jokes can be a tad harsh *coughZEPHAILcough* ok

Rei
Head Honcho
Head Honcho

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephronİ Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:03 am

Rei wrote:Sorry, if you saw it like I was mad. I wasn't mad... just making a funny joke <.<... in a Rei sorta way. My jokes can be a tad harsh *coughZEPHAILcough* ok

laugh Zephron Approves.™
Zephronİ
Zephronİ
PK Knight
PK Knight

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:11 am

Well...

I don't know how to say this any easy way but... I quit as Admin of the underground. This site gives me too much stress. Stress I shouldn't be getting from the internet. I'm usually not a quitter but cmon this is ridiculous...

Sorry, Taz. I tried my best.

Edit: could you make me a normal member? it turned me into a mod.

Rei
Head Honcho
Head Honcho

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaguaris Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:16 am

GUYS CAN YOU STOP ARGUING, THIS ISN'T GONNA FIX OUR SITE! Can we please just stop this and think of something that will make this site stay alive. We aren't fixing anything by doing this. You can keep arguing or you come together and make a solution to the problem.
Jaguaris
Jaguaris
Smash Apprentice

Number of posts : 489

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next