Smash Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelshadow presents: the top 10 fightin gams of all time!

4 posters

Go down

Angelshadow presents: the top 10 fightin gams of all time! Empty Angelshadow presents: the top 10 fightin gams of all time!

Post by angelshadow3593 Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:55 am

Yes its been so long since i made a new topic and every1 has been dying 2 see a new topic. Well here it is the top 10 fightn gams of all time!!!! Makin it at numba 10 is mortal kombat 3. To me mk3 is the best mk of all since this was when all the cool guys started 2 jump in like the robots and noob saibot. Also it has all the weird stuff like babality,animality,brutality,and fatality. Makin the spot 4 numba 9 is king of fighters 95. U may not hav played king of fighters but this gam is legend. With my main man lori and the infamous kyo going at it like it WW2 again. Numba 8 goes 2 real bout fatal fury. Another fightn gam u may not hav heard of but u must know who terry bogard is and this is his gam. With awesome killer exagerated super combos who wudnt wanna play this. Numba 7 goes 2 capcom vs snk. God i luv this gam its got every1 from street fighter vs ppl from fatal fury,king of fighters, all fightin each otha. Since they wud neva do mk vs sf u can look at this as the substitute 4 mk. Next is soul caliber 2 4 numba 6. 2 me this was the best soul caliber since this one had link in it as a special guest. Plus this was the only soul caliber gam i liked lol. Numba 5 goes 2 def jam fight 4 new york. Yes hate on me 4 putin a fightin gam with rappers on the list but this is a gewd gam after all. when the annoying flavor of love show was on i wud always beat up flava flav in this gam jus cause of that show lol.
Stay tuned 2 see who will make the last 4. Till then c u later Very Happy.

Last edited by angelshadow3593 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
angelshadow3593
angelshadow3593
Smash Learner

Number of posts : 121
Brawl: : 5155-2859-5859

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 0

Back to top Go down

Angelshadow presents: the top 10 fightin gams of all time! Empty Re: Angelshadow presents: the top 10 fightin gams of all time!

Post by HanZo Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:09 am

Hmm nice topic Angel lol its actaully onne i can relate too mk3 i liked out of all the mk series before Deadly Alliance came. Scorppion ftw
HanZo
HanZo
Smash Explorer

Number of posts : 551
Brawl: : 0559-6435-4878

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Angelshadow presents: the top 10 fightin gams of all time! Empty Re: Angelshadow presents: the top 10 fightin gams of all time!

Post by Jaguaris Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:40 am

Super Smash Bros Melee better be Number 1.
Jaguaris
Jaguaris
Smash Apprentice

Number of posts : 489

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:52 am

I can't wait to see #1 =o

Rei
Head Honcho
Head Honcho

Number of posts : 1585
Brawl: : 4811-6624-7457

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 10

https://www.youtube.com/Kageyoshi6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down