Smash Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelshadow Presents: The top 10 fightin gams of all time! 2

5 posters

Go down

Angelshadow Presents: The top 10 fightin gams of all time! 2 Empty Angelshadow Presents: The top 10 fightin gams of all time! 2

Post by angelshadow3593 Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:21 pm

its the moment every1 was waitin 4 the last 4 gams. Which 1 will be number 1 lets find out. Makin up for numba 4 is Super Smash Bros Melee. Before brawl came in u gotta remember wat came 1st. Melee is known as 1 of the only gams that actually had u still play gamecube. Melee deserves to be on the list as 1 of the greatest fightin gams of our time. Next for numba 3 is Tekken 2. Tekken 2 awww! This was truly a great gam with its legendary cast of fighters. Alongside with law,king,kazyua, and its crazy moves 2 keep u in the zone. Makin it in on numba 2 is Street Fighter 3 2nd Impact. I definetly know none of yous probably played part 3 of street fighter as this was for the sega dreamcast. Street fighter 3 2nd impact comes with a new cast of street fighters such as the lee brothers,alex,ibuki,and the uber gay gill. With graphics that look like they wud be on something for the PS2, new super moves, and incredible music show wat it takes to be a legend. Now the moment you all hav been waitin 4. The numba 1 fightin gam of all time is Marvel Vs Capcom!!!! Yes every1 here has played marvel vs capcom and knows how awesome this gam is. U hav super heroes from marvel such as spider man,hulk,wolverine and more up against capcoms cast of ryu,megaman,captain commando all beaten the life out of each other. Hyper combos, Special guest characters to mess around in the match,and u can form the ultimate tag team of ur dreams which gives it the title of the best fightin gam of all time.
Hope u enjoyed the article. C u later my fighitn freaks Smile.
angelshadow3593
angelshadow3593
Smash Learner

Number of posts : 121
Brawl: : 5155-2859-5859

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 0

Back to top Go down

Angelshadow Presents: The top 10 fightin gams of all time! 2 Empty Re: Angelshadow Presents: The top 10 fightin gams of all time! 2

Post by Iceburns Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:36 pm

I preffer Marvel vs DC! But ok.
Iceburns
Iceburns
Smash Learner

Number of posts : 201
Brawl: : 3007-8793-0126

Smash Points/Trophies

http://www.youtube/crazyskullz

Back to top Go down

Angelshadow Presents: The top 10 fightin gams of all time! 2 Empty Re: Angelshadow Presents: The top 10 fightin gams of all time! 2

Post by Plaid02 Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:49 pm

Brawl wasn't even on the list, and Melee wasn't high enough. Evil or Very Mad Almost none of the other games I've even heard of. I shun your topic.
Plaid02
Plaid02
Triforce Knight
Triforce Knight

Number of posts : 228
Brawl: : 5198 2125 7297

Smash Points/Trophies

http://athena.edenpr.org/~09harrisb

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingdom Come Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:06 pm

Street Fighter 3?

Wow!

Street Fighter 3?

Wow!

Street Fighter 3?

Wow!

Street Fighter 3?

Wow!

Street Fighter 3?

Wow!

Street Fighter 3?

Seriously?

Kingdom Come
Smash Veteran

Number of posts : 770

Smash Points/Trophies
Smash Points: 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaguaris Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:38 am

Here is my list.

1.SSBM
2.SSB64
3.SSBM
4.SSB64
5.SSBM
6.SSB64
7.SSBM
8.SSB64
9.SSBM
10.SSB64

Large gap...

100. SSBB
Jaguaris
Jaguaris
Smash Apprentice

Number of posts : 489

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by angelshadow3593 Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:07 pm

dudes calm down there hav been like a thousand more fightin gams than brawl and melee. Plus why u guys dissin street fighter cause it doesnt hav mario in it? Wud u guys rather hav barbie fightin horses or something 4 numba 1.
angelshadow3593
angelshadow3593
Smash Learner

Number of posts : 121
Brawl: : 5155-2859-5859

Smash Points/Trophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down